SWTB SPRING WING TOGGLE BOLT
AUTHORIZED SIMPSON STRONG-TIE DISTRIBUTOR
The Spring Wing Toggle Bolt is designed for installation in hollow wall construction consisting of base materials such as gypsum wallboard and ungrouted CMU. The Spring Wing Toggle provides a large bearing area to distribute the applied loads. The Spring Wing Toggle Bolt comes complete with Spring Wing Toggle and machine screw (combo phillips and slot head).
- R = Round Head; M = Mushroom Head.
- Models available in Round or Mushroom heads.
- Drill hole using the specified diameter bit noted in the table.
- Insert screw through fixture; thread screw into toggle wing.
- Push toggle wing through drilled hole and tighten.
Sources: ASTM Standards for Mechanical Fasteners and Related Processes 2nd Edition, Inch Fastener Standards 8th Edition, Simpson Strong-Tie Anchoring and Fastening Systems for Concrete and Masonry, StrongTie.com
Note: All material included on this page is informational only, and should not be used as one’s sole source for design purposes. STS Industrial, Inc. and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site, and retain no liability for the use or misuse of the information contained on this site.