FIG 175 ROLLER CHAIR
|The Figure 175 Roller Chair is designed to support pipe where longitudinal movement due to expansion and contraction may occur, but where no vertical adjustment is required.|
|2″ through 30″ Pipe|
|Cast Iron Roll and Sockets, Steel Chair, Roll Rod, Bolts and Nuts|
|450° F at Roller|
|ASME B31.1, Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 44), WW-H-171-E (Type 45), ANSI/MSS-SP-69 and MSS SP-58 (Type 44).|
|Two bolts and nuts provide anchorage to floor or top of beam or bracket, or chair can be welded to supporting steel.|
DIMENSIONS & LOADS:
- If the roll s to support non-insulated pipe, select the size directly from the nominal pipe size (column 1) in the table under the “Dimensions & Loads” tab.
- If roll is to support covered pipe, the O.D. of the covering should not be greater than the O.D of the pipe for which the roll was designed.
- If used with pipe covering protection saddle, see tables below for size of pipe roll. Choose pipe size in left column, then find the figure number of the saddle to be used, and finally follow the corresponding row right to the “Size of Pipe Roll” data.
- Specify pipe roll size.
- Order should include figure number, name and finish in all cases.
- Be certain to order oversized rolls when insulation and protection saddles make it necessary.
PRODUCT CROSS REFERENCE¹:
Carpenter & Paterson Figure 54 Piping Technology Figure 200 PHD Figure 210 B-LINE Figure B3120
¹Product loads, weights, and dimensions may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Products may not be identical in size and shape. The Product Cross Reference is a guide for the product application only.
Note: All material included on this page is informational only, and should not be used as one’s sole source for design purposes. STS Industrial, Inc. and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site, and retain no liability for the use or misuse of the information contained on this site.
Sources: Anvil International Pipe Hangers and Supports, Carpenter and Paterson Pipe Support Hardware